December 20, 2021
As per the new Provincial regulations recently announced, as of January 4, 2022, only the enhanced vaccine certificate with a QR code will be accepted to access our arenas. Proof of vaccination receipts without the QR code will no longer be accepted. We are required through the provincial regulation to scan each QR code and match it with a piece of identification for everyone 12 and over prior to entering the arena.
The QR code can be accessed digitally or by printing a paper copy. To download your digital or print QR code, please visit covid-19.ontario.ca/get-proof. Individuals can also visit their local library or can call the Provincial Vaccine Contact Centre at 1-833-943-3900 to have their vaccine certificate mailed to them. You can also visit a Service Ontario centre to receive a printed copy.
Please visit the Province of Ontario’s website for a list of frequently asked questions related to the enhanced vaccine certificate with QR code.
Additionally, following new Provincial regulation, we will be strengthening the verification process for medical exemptions by requiring a certificate with a QR code starting January 10, 2022. For more information, please visit https://london.ca/VaccineProof.
Please note that all existing COVID-19 regulations including mask wearing and completing a health screening prior to entry into a facility remain in place.
We thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation as we move forward with these new requirements.
December 17, 2021
- 50% capacity limits apply to all dressing rooms. Those limits will be posted at the entrance of the dressing room
- No outside food or drink is permitted within the arena
November 04, 2021
- Masks are required at all times within the arena and in the dressing room. Prior to going on the ice the participants may remove their mask.
- Active screening of everyone who enters the arena remains in place. Anyone 12 years and older MUST show the Arena screener their valid Government Photo ID and Proof of Double Vaccination to be let in the rink. Gazdig Power Plus Skating will be responsible for screening participants. A Gazdig Power Skating rep will be responsible for signing in all the participants as they enter the rink, holding that screening information for 30 days if needed by the MLHU.
- Entry into the arenas will be permitted 30 minutes prior to the start of your ice time and you are to leave the arena 15 minutes after.
- Specific entrance and exits have been designated for each arena.